Friday, November 1, 2013

Prayer by Mathew Jayadeep | 4-Sep-13


Lord our God, may your blessings be with us. 
Give us success in all we do!
Psalms 90: 17

Loving Lord Jesus,

You came to the world to save mankind. I invite You into my life. Please come into my life and bless me. 

Remove the darkness from my life and fill me with your divine light. Wipe away every tear from my eyes. Make everything new in my life.

In Your matchless name I pray. 

Amen.


Prayers for Before and after any Work

BEFORE ANY WORK

O Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of the eternal Father, Thou hast said, “Without me you can do 
nothing.” In faith I embrace Thy words, O Lord, and bow before Thy goodness. Help me to complete the 
work I am about to begin for Thine own glory: 

in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. 

AFTER ANY WORK

Thou, O Christ, art Thyself the fulfillment of all good things! Fill my soul with joy and gladness, and save me, 
for Thou art all merciful.

No comments:

Post a Comment