Friday, November 22, 2013

Prayer by Mathew Jayadeep | 17-Sep-13


Lord our God, may your blessings be with us. 
Give us success in all we do!
Psalms 90: 17

Loving Lord Jesus,

You are my Heavenly Father. You have blessings in store for me. I trust in your promises. Enable me to live faithfully before You and reward me accordingly. Bless me abundantly and enable me to rejoice in the hope of eternity.

In Your matchless name I pray. 

Amen.


Before and after any Work
BEFORE ANY WORK

O Lord Jesus Christ, the only-begotten Son of the eternal Father, Thou hast said, “Without me you can do nothing.” In faith I embrace Thy words, O Lord, and bow before Thy goodness. Help me to complete the work I am about to begin for Thine own glory: in the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. 

AFTER ANY WORK

Thou, O Christ, art Thyself the fulfillment of all good things! Fill my soul with joy and gladness, and save me, for Thou art all merciful.

No comments:

Post a Comment