Friday, November 22, 2013

Prayer by Mathew Jayadeep | 20-Sep-13


The Lord forgives all your iniquities, He heals all your diseases.
Psalm 103:3

Loving Lord Jesus,The Scripture says, "By His stripes, we are healed" and "whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." The Bible also says that You will strengthen the man who looks upon You on his bed of illness; You will sustain him on his sickbed.When You lived on this earth, You went about doing good and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. You died and rose from the dead for our sins and that we may have eternal life. 

I believe with all my heart that You are present even today with all that miracle-working power and it is Your will that I should not perish. Lord, have mercy upon me and help me to overcome this disease. Let it be done for the glory of Your name. Forgive me all my sins that block Your blessings from reaching me. I know that You are going to heal me and I praise You for that. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment